JSL Bathrooms. Returns and Refunds.
JSL Bathroom Suites. Bradford. BD4 7AN. Yorkshire. United Kingdom
Refunds and Returns Details
Distance Selling Code Of Practice 2013 Has Now Been Replaced By the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2015.
The Following Is the Returns and Refunds policy for jSL Bathroom Suites. Bradford.
Customers who buy goods online, by mail order or telephone, by text or fax, or through digital TV have the right to cancel their order for a limited time (fourteen days) for any reason, even if the item is not faulty. These types of sales categorised as ‘distance selling’ and we have the following terms and conditions. By placing an order with us, you confirm your acceptance of these rules. Payments for goods must be made in full prior to their removal. If any clearance time is required, this too must be completed before goods can be collected.
- A full refund is offered to the customer if they inform us within 14 days of receiving an item(s) that they wish to cancel the purchase, and return the goods. The customer has a further 14 days to return the item(s) after notifying us.
- Cancellation of an order can be made to us by email or by post. (our details are below)
- The customer will be refunded within 14 days of the returned goods being received by us.
- The customer is liable for return postage for item(s) ordered incorrectly, by mistake, or for items that are not what they thought. I.e.: wrong size, shape or colour. If goods arrive back to us damaged, then costs may be Deducted from the total refund amount.
- Item(s) that are mistakenly sent faulty, or not fit for purpose will be refunded, including the Cost For The cheapest delivery charge available For Said Goods Return To Us.
- All Goods Must Be Inspected BEFORE Installation, Items That Have Been Fitted, installed, Or could not have been reasonably sent damaged will not be refunded in part or whole, along with any postage costs.
- Items that are not covered for any refunds in part or in whole include 'special order' items. In particular this rule is applicable to items that have been modified, customised, personalised, re-engineered or adapted specifically for the customer upon their request. For example :- a bath that has upon request had a whirlpool or spa system fitted. A bath or ceramics that have upon request had additional tap holes drilled/bored out. A bath that has upon request had handles/grips fitted to it. Bath panels that have been upon request cut or trimmed. Toilet seats that have upon request had their hinges altered, replaced or relocated.
- Any additional delivery costs incurred for said item(s) return (above the cheapest delivery option available) May not be reimbursed.
- Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our physical address is 17-19 Carter Street. Bradford. West Yorkshire. BD4 7AN.
EU Goods Return Legislation.
- The Consumer Contracts Regulations apply to contracts for goods or services (including digital content) of any value ordered from an EU-based business via mail order, phone or online.
- You are protected if buying something costing more than £42 away from a normal seller's premises (usually at your home or work).
- Your time to cancel starts from the day you send a letter, or email, not the day that we receive it. It's your responsibility to prove you cancelled on time so ensure you get a confirmation from us.
- As soon as you've cancelled, take good care of all of the goods, as you have to return them in reasonable condition (but not necessarily in the same packaging) and within 14 days. If the goods are damaged we can take the relevant cost from your refund.
We Follow The Practices Of The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
LAST UPDATED 30/10/2019